We make sure everything is perfect for your child, your family,
When you have a child with special needs, vacationing means careful
planning of every detail. Maybe you thought you could never take your
child to Disney. With Ears of Experience planning your Disney vacation,
not only can you take your children with special needs to Disney, but
you’ll also have a wonderful time.|
Because each child is unique, we work to accommodate children with
special needs and to plan a Disney vacation specifically for you. In
addition to our expertise in planning trips to Disney for children with
special needs, we also use direct feedback from our clients who have
children with autism, sensory integration, and other disabilities, and
incorporate it into our customized itineraries.
and your budget, because it’s everyone’s Disney vacation.
Here are just a few ways Ears of Experience makes your trip to Disney memorable and enjoyable:
• Suitable accommodations: During booking, we will notify the hotel of your child’s special needs
and request a room that best suits him or her.
• Park orientation: Before leaving, you’ll receive a booklet with pictures of attractions, rides, and
characters. Get acquainted with the park by watching our YouTube videos.
• Avoidance of sensory overload: You receive a list of which attractions have features such as
temperature changes and unusual noises so you can be prepared.
• Time-outs: Each park has several areas for your child to get away and decompress.==============================================================
• Guest assistance card: Disney provides it to make your child's experience more magical.
Disney staffers are wonderful with children with special needs.
• Dining: You won’t have to worry about your child eating something he or she shouldn’t. Disney is
one of the best places to go if you have dietary restrictions or food allergies. The care they take in
accommodating food allergies far surpasses anywhere else we have been.
We’ll do everything we can to make your Disney vacation run smoothly—from helping you find the ride your child
saw in the booklet to being available by text message, should you have a question or a problem.
Contact us now to get started planning your magical trip to Disney.
|Meet Your Disney Vacation Planner
for Families with Special Needs
Before her career in the travel industry, Amy Sinclair was a special education
teacher who taught children with autism, Down syndrome, and cerebral palsy.
Currently, she works with children with special needs in a Sunday School
program at her church. Amy’s background, multiple degrees, and understanding
in this area help Ears of Experience develop customized itineraries for children
with special needs to make their trips to Disney even more magical.
Click here for Disney Specials!